Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life in the ER

This past weekend, we were all on house arrest as EJ suffered from constipation. It got so severe that I had to take her to the hospital yesterday evening at 6:50 pm. We didn't get home until around 1:30 this morning!! We are so pooped now (no pun intended) but I have a lot of errands that I have to catch up on, including getting a new phone. My iphone is cracked and shattered and I have the worst service known to modern day man.

In other news, we recently had a visit from Terminix to treat our place for powder post beetles (thankfully only in one of our columns) and.......FIRE ANTS!!!! I HHHHHHATTTEEEE insects! And ants?!? Oh my goodness! I spotted another mound in the back yard which indicates that they have since mooooved after being attacked by Terminix. Well, the company is coming back this evening to take care of those tiny, venomous, loathsome creatures.

I pray that their love will last a lifetime!

3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment